in collaboration with some of the world's best-known photographers
and printmakers, the EPSON Stylus Pro 7800
and EPSON Stylus Pro 9800 printers
incorporate technologies that are ideal for large format sublimation
transfer commercial applications.
Epson 9800 (44" print width) with printing stand
Coupled with the SubliJet XL
transfer ink system, the Epson Stylus Pro 7800 and Epson Stylus
Pro 9800 are well suited for high demand commercial applications:
- Full color banners, pennants, flags
- Point of purchase banners, signage, displays, skirting, carpeting
- Ceramic tile wall murals and interior signs
- Snow skis, snow boards, cycling helmets, in-line skates, water
- Gaming Tables, chips, slot glass, etc
- Unisub wood and plastic, clipboards, plaques, signage, message
boards, table tops, etc.
- Microfiber based sports apparel - jerseys, shirts, swimsuits,
jackets, tote bags, etc.
The Epson 7800/9800 and Sublijet Transfer inks provide a commercially-oriented
transfer solution that allows for vibrant, full color transfers,
higher printing resolution (up to 1440 dpi), economical ink consumption,
and flexibility in printing sizes.
This solution is ideal for high demand commercial applications,
large graphics or for high-capacity output.
Note: For printing jobs larger then 44" we offer Mimaki JV-4
Printers. Inquire for details.
What's new in the 7800/9800 Series Printers?
- Capacity for 8 color ink which results in wider color gamut.
- Twice performance of previous models (9600/7600) due to wider
print head design
- Built in sensors to automatically clean & align
- Optional Manual Media Cutter - customers will find this useful
for thicker media
- Optional Automatic Take-up Reel for long unattended print runs.
(Epson 9800 only)
Epson 7800 (24" print width) with optional
solution package includes Wasatch
SoftRIP TX, Epson 9800 or
7800 printer, Sublijet Digital
transfer inks, Astex
Heat Transfer presses, and the comprehensive PartnerPlus
warranty and success guarantee.
Epson Stylus 9800 (44" Print Width)