The new oil heated 7360/7372 IJO SPORT rotary heat press has been specifically designed to meet the increasing demand for cut part digital printing.This method is widely used to print sport and team apparel.
The new oil heating system guarantees a uniform heat distribution across the width of the drum with a minimum of energy consumtion. This system uses 50% less energy than electrically heated presses. The 8” (20 cm) diameter drum is suitable in production speed for
The AIT 6360/7372 IJO Sport Heat Press is a multi mode machine that allows you to print three ways: sheet feed individual cut parts, roll to cut part sublimation or continuous roll to roll printing:
1. The transfer paper is placed design side up on the table and feeds continuously into the machine. The pre-cut parts are placed on the design and registered with maximum ease. The spent print paper and the printed parts exit under the feed table.
2. The transfer paper is fed continuously into the machine and cut fabric parts are placed on to the design areas. In this case the used transfer paper is re-rolled continuously under the feed table and the printed parts are released on to the slide tray.
3. Continuous printing roll-to-roll on both print paper and fabric. The top feeding hot oil calender system will eliminate seconds caused from fabric shrinking or paper movement and increase production, saving money and energy costs. High production, quality printing and our service after the sale give you the best of reasons to invest in AIT for all of your needs in digital sublimation printing.
• Diameter cylinder 20 cm (8”)
• Production 60 cm/min (2 ft/min)
• Substrate handling system - 3 unwinds and 3 rewinds
• Electronic belt tracking. No air required.
• Oil heated calendar with 2 electronic thermostats (one for checking the oil and one for the exterior of the drum)
• Adjustable speed with digital control
• Automatic cool down system at the end of the work day safely turns off the machine when it reaches 80°C.