Astex Model 7616
Continuous Narrow Web Rotary Heat Transfer Printing
Designed for continuous
- Heat Setting Elastic Bands
- Small Format (Narrow Width) Roll-to-Roll Printing
The Astex 7616 Hi Speed printer is designed for multi-lane
continuous printing of elastic bands, ribbon (see demonstration
video), or small format roll-to-roll printing.
With speeds up to 5 yards/min, this heat transfer printer
offers a high quality solution for "ghost-free" printing.
Exact temperature regulation, individual unroll guides and
separate unroll/reroll system for blotting tissue ensure high
The 7616 Heat Press has a print width of 13".
The 7240IJ Heat Press is
also equipped with an optional unwind for narrow web printing.
HEAT PRESS INFO
- 24" (61 cm) diameter fixed heat drum
- 3 Zone Solid State Temperature Control
- Separate Transfer Paper Unwinds
- Variable Speed Control
- Automatic Cool Down Time
- Easy Access On/Off Belt (15 min belt change)
- Long belt life with Safety Shut-off Devices
- Automatic Guide System for alignment of material
- 13" Print Width
- Digital Dwell Time Indicator
- Anti-Static Device
- Ribbon seperator with Drop Offs
- Adjustable Air Operated Clutches on Unwinds/Rewinds
|| Belt Width
|| Machine Width
|| Machine Length
| Belt Speed
|| Amps Draw @
| Net Weight
| 10 YPM
|| 900 lbs
Printing Width: 13"